Saturday, January 7, 2012

Adult abuse advice please.?

im severely disabled by an incurable kidney disease and suffer with bad depression. i have carers in 3times a day,1 that i thought i got on with shocked the hell out of me, my son caught him going though my cupboards for no reason and gave my son such an evil look that my son came into me and told me what was happening, i shouted out and asked him what he was looking for, he just replied nothing mate. my son went back to his mums, i have a cctv that i use to cover my front door to see who`s there before i push the on that opens the door but on a monday i moved it and stuck it on top of my fridge\freezer with blue tack so i could see what, if anything, he got up to. he`s meant to be with me for 30 mins in the morning but on this particular morning he only stayed for 15mins and also sat in a completely different chair, which at the time was strange but i didnt think anything of it. Imagine my shock+horror then, when i played back the recording to see him spitting into my cup before pouring the hot water in and carrying on as if nothing happened until he turned to put the milk away, he then spotted the camera and let out a groan as he shut the fridge. THATS why he sat in the different chair to look into the cabinet at the dvd recorder and saw that it was recording as the counter was going and the power on led was lit up. I was worried about reporting it for fear of a backlash from the other carers but my daughter said i had to report it in case he was doing worse to other clients that had no other family or visitors. She took the phone and rang the care agency and told them what had happened, one of the management came out and had a look, but before she came out,after the phone call to the agency, the carer came back, waltzing in like he owned the place,he wasnt expecting anyone to be there with me, luckily for me my daughter heard the door opening and was quick enough to to block his entrance, a heated discussion ensued, ending with him being thrown out. When the senior heard what had happened it was then that we heard that she had telephoned him telling him NOT to contact me in any way at all...... im being told so many things that i dont know who to believe or what to do,there was a meeting with both the managers and my care manager in my flat and the main manager wasnt convinced and kept making excuses for the obvious spitting motion. my care manager said to let her know what i wanted done, i rang her after the weekend+said i wanted it taken further, she then said to me to ring the police, this might sound stupid but i find it daunting to make any phone calls, even to people i know. i have spent the last 5 or more years living on my own and rarely going out, i cant walk any distance or stand hardly, the pains i get from this kidney disease is worse, (so i`ve been told) than giving birth, to me it feels like im constantly being kicked in the groin. im so unsure of what to do, i have spent ages looking round the net trying to find some form of help or advice, im not sleeping, even though my keybox code has been changed, hes still working and im worried that he`ll get the new number from one of the other carers by spinning them a yarn about forgetting the number.. i have more than enough stuff that i cant cope with without anything else. I just feel so let down again, as usual by people that are meant to be helping me. thnx

No comments:

Post a Comment