Sunday, January 8, 2012

My boyfriend makes me feel like I'm not good enough?

Im really sorry to hear that you're being hurt. It seems many women get hurt by total ***** and those ***** ruin everything. Yes I am a guy, and i will admit a crapload of guys are ***** but not all of them are. size does not matter, Hair color does not matter, for **** sakes in my opinion looks don't matter at all, its all about personality and a special bond you can feel. You shouldn't take crap from this fag, how dare he say negative comments like that. And don't try hinting that you being hurt, just straight up tell him that what he's saying is hurting you and he needs to stop. If he still treats you disgustingly after that then break up with him, even if you need to get someone to do if for you, don't let him ruin your life. I am a 15 year old guy in my own relationship, i treat my girlfriend as an equal and if the other guys say her are small, or call her unattractive. I will punch them in the face. If I, as a young teen can realize what he is doing is wrong, he has no excuse to not see what he's doing. I hope i helped you, it kills me to see people being hurt by "Loved ones"

No comments:

Post a Comment