Monday, January 9, 2012

Can we get our daughter back, adoption is not finalized. They gave us money for her.?

OK here it goes... Im sure some of you will have some mean things to say & I deserve it. My husband (Ryan) & I have a little girl named Tessa. Ryan is in the Army. I got pregnant again with Gabriella & gave birth to her on my 18th birhday, 08-17-2007.... Ryan & I where having problems and the baby was getting put into positions that were not good for her. Ryan was not nice. Our nieghbors pete & julie were unable to concieve & had always wanted a baby. So Julie asks us if she could have her. And offered us money because she knew we were struggling hard core. She offered us 10,000 dollars. Im just going to skip all the details Julie told us we could see her whenever we wanted & that when Gabby our little girl was old enough she would tell her who we were & that we were her biological parents. We signed a contract saying we could see her whenever we wanted. Well its not going that way now. they wont let me see her & I want to fight for her back, the adoption isnt final. What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment